About QuickBooks File
QuickBooks is very ideal for the small business and as well as a large scale business, this tool can help you to store and share all the information about the customers, venders, services, employees etc. It is an accounting package for the business with many time savings and easy management features. By the help of this tool you can easily manage your business’s expenses, income and it specially design to help entrepreneur’s first serious year of business.
By applying this efficient tool you can swiftly do your bookkeeping, invoicing, and billing because this tool will give you all the things in one place that you need mainly. Along with computer system it can also supported by many devices like iPad, iPhone, Android etc. So that you can access your business related data wherever you go. It can also protect your data from any unauthorized access.
Reason behind corruption
Some of the reasons for QuickBooks file corruption is mentioned underneath:
- If power cut occurs while accessing/using the file then an error occurs in the database and it gets inaccessible.
- Improper system shutdown may also affect the file.
- Hard disk errors and RAM errors can also affect all the information of file.
- Due to networking errors or network connection failure may also corrupt it.
- Some time virus attack can also infect the database and makes it inaccessible.
How to Repair Corrupted QuickBooks File?
To repair any corrupted and damaged quickbook file you can use repair tool, this recovery tool is very effective and efficient that can able to recover all the information related to the vendors, customers, services, employees stored in a QuickBooks. If files get corrupted and you unable to access related information then it is very difficult situation for any user. To fix this kinds of situation use QuickBooks repair tool and recover all the files from your corrupted or damaged QuickBooks without affecting any data loss. If any irritating error occurs every time when you try to access file then apply this tool because it can also able to fix QuickBooks errors.
Features of QuickBooks File Repair Tool
- It recovers all the stored information without affecting its stored data.
- Able to recover all types of information such as Vendors’, customers and company’s Transactions and Information.
- This tool recovers all the transactions/dealings in their unique currencies.
- This tool repairs QuickBooks files that are created in versions 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, and 2007 for USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, South African and New Zealand versions.
- Display the preview of recoverable contents and data.
- It can select the QBF file from any desired location.
- For additional information this tool will automatically generates and save the LOG report of all the tasks.
- This tool will provide streamlined recovery process.
- It has the efficiency of automatic updating.
- It covers almost all the File corruption and Errors.
Steps to Repair QuickBooks File
Complete instructions mentioned below step by step on how to use and work with QuickBooks File Repair Tool. So, just go through it once before doing it practically.
Step 1: Click on the ‘Select File’ button if you know the location of QuickBooks file and select ‘Search Files’ if you don’t know the location of file.
Step 2: Click the ‘Scan File’ button to scan the selected file.
Step 3: To see the preview of scanned company information click on the ‘Company’ button.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Customer’ button to see the customer related information.
Step 5: If you want to see the information of vendors click on the ‘vendor’ button.
Step 6: To see the employees related information click on the ‘Employees’ button.
Step 7: Now click on the ‘Repair’ button, a ‘Save As’ dialog box is displayed select version, path and after it click on the ‘Start’ button.
Step 8: If repair process is successfully completed then the ‘repair process completed successfully’ message box is displayed, now click on ‘OK’ to close this message box.